Posts Tagged ‘tablecloth stains’
The holidays will soon be here. It’s time to begin thinking about the details you’ll need to make your table a spectacular one!
- Dig your table linens out of the drawer and make sure they’re clean and pressed. Think of your linens like an artist’s clean pallet before he begins to paint. The pallet you start with will absolutely affect the entire outcome of your table!
- Holidays are a great time to use grandma’s good china. You can always place a cream colored plate on top of grandmas, to add an ecliptic and sentimental feel.
- Decorate your table with colors that reflect the warm feelings of fall; gold, eggplant, and deep reds. Tie raffia or golden ribbons around the napkin and set the napkin on the plate.
- Use your own handwriting for personalized place settings on each plate. Fold a small piece of card stock paper and punch two holes at the top. Thread a ribbon through the holes for an added touch.
- Always have fresh flowers on the table. No need to make a special trip to the florist; just stop by the floral department of your grocery store. You’ll find an assortment of flowers in the fall tones to add beauty to your table and smell good as well.
- Place small pumpkins, gourds, and different sizes of candles around the floral to make your table look and feel festive and spectacular!
After the Holiday: Remember to bring your linen table clothes and napkins to the Daisy Dry Cleaning & Laundry so you’ll be prepared for the next holiday!
As always, if you have any questions or comments, feel free to ask us – that’s why we are here.